Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Current Obsessions

(Lots of Linky lovin' on the page! Click on the pictures to be transported!)

Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee
Delicate fragrance of orange blossoms, with a clean, smooth, elegant finish. Imogen Heap
Speak for Yourself - Angelic sounding Emo




Rockford Coffee -

At the Cusp of 7th and Main



Superfood Micronutrient -

Green fruity Goodness





Down Comfort -

snuggle down in!



Bare Minerals -

Amazing and wonderful




Moleskine. Thoughts, scribbles, anywhere, everywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question for you. Bare Minerals makeup, how often do you have to by it. There ad sounded like you would use it up in about two months? Just wondering.

Shari

James said...

Hey! Get that coffee to your hubby...where it belongs...in my big, red, mug!

Hubber

Deeapaulitan said...

Shari,
I have had it for about 1.5 months now and am not even close to using it all. I'd say at LEAST 2 more months. You just don't use a lot. I have never used anything I like more and hopefully will never have to use anything besides it ever again! It's not cheap, so we'll see.

Babe,
I'll make you coffee in the mornin'!
Who Loves ya, Baby?
:o)