Friday, May 30, 2008

Fellowship - Frogmore Style!

Ryan and Mindy's small group put on a night of food and fellowship for all the pastors. Nathan and Robin didn't make it, but the rest of us were there! Mike, Kate, Brandon, Julia, Eric, Taylor, Melissa, Eddie, Ryan and Mindy (and little Lizzie too) brought us together Wed. night, and Look What They Cooked US!!!
I find it very funny that I made Frogmore for the first time for my family just a month or two ago and here we are again! They added some things I had never tried in it. Sausage and Green Beans.
Strawberry Shortcake for dessert - River lost her tooth! (and she scored 4 goals at her soccer game!)
Mo was being such a ham ... Kelly egged him on! I always wish I would have taken more photos, but I was trying to fellowship!!
It was a great night. We felt so honored and loved.
Thanks to all of you for giving us a chance to connect and relax - You are awesome!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pastor Paul said...

I enjoy your posts about food and fellowship tremendously. I also miss you guys. Praying for ya.

Sara said...

Looks like fun times! :) That's a Janssen family tradition...but we call it a seafood boil. Matt/Mindy's mom and dad make it a lot for big crowds. Yum!

We're freezing in Eureka/Arcada, WA! Looking forward to Oregon and Washington...thanks for the tips!

Anonymous said...

What's this I see? Green grass? Cooking outdoors? It looks as if Spring has finally arrived! You must be elated!

Miss you,
Peggy