Summer days are drawing to a close. It's hard to let them go with the long, long winter we experienced this past year.
We still have some summer loves to live before it turns crisp and chilly - So back off Autumn!
* Camping at the lake shore.
* Clam bake at that same lake shore.
* Neighbors gathering & grill out at the garden.
* Harvesting, canning, freezing garden bounty.
* Long lazy float down the river.
* Hand churning ice cream one more time.
What are YOUR last days of golden light and warmth being filled with?