Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Does She Ever Stay Home?

Believe me, I'm getting tired too! Tofer and I leave for South Korea in 2.5 hours. I'm packed, I've had a cup of coffee, showered, and prayed... yet I'm not excited to be off once again. I love Korea, I'm so glad Tof gets to come with me this time, I can't wait to see my friends and eat the food, but home with all its accoutrements is where my heart is right now. I miss weeding my gardens - can you believe it? (and they miss me weeding them too! I feel like I'm in the Munsters when I drive up!)
I covet your prayers. There are 10 of us going for 12 days. I'll try to post while I'm there, but no guarentees... so I'll say "anyonghi kaseo" (goodbye for now).

5 comments:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

If you have a chance, come to our church: Seoul International Baptist Church (SIBC).

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Anonymous said...

Have a Blessed time my dear friend. My prayers are with you all. Shelly Svilar

Anonymous said...

Hey, babe! Glad to hear you made it safely to Gunpo!

Amy Witt said...

Praying for you while you are gone. Can't wait to hear how it is. Love, AMY

Pastor Paul said...

I am ready for you to be home too. I would love to get together with you when you get home!

Shari