Monday, January 01, 2007

Adieu

We had some new friends over to ring in the New Year!

A Little Food

A Little Festivities

A Little Dancin'

A Little Twisted

A LOT of Dishes!

My pipe is out, my glass is dry;

My fire is almost ashes too;

But once again, before you go;

And I prepare to meet the New:

Old year! a parting word that's true,

For we've been comrades, you and I -

I thank God for each day of you;

There! bless you now! Old Year, goodbye!

RW Service

Happy New Year Everyone! I look forward to sharing it with you!

3 comments:

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Happy New Year!

Only my wife, Sun-Ae, stayed up to see it in, for the rest of us were all tuckered out. The year arrived without a hitch, so I guess that my wife handled this task well.

All the best.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Deea,

Are you frozen yet? I just looked at the weather in Bozeman. It says it's currently -14 degrees. If you need to warm up, come on over. We are currently at 4 degrees!

Love you. Hope things are going well.

Shari