Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vacation - Time to Getaway!

We are off to relax for a week! I didn't realize I was so ready for a vacation until the plans solidified and it was all a "GO!" We'll begin our school year when we return. There is a ton of stuff going on in Sept., so this is going to be the calm before the storm! We're looking forward to seeing friends and family, and being hugged and laughing, & having some real heat and summer weather. Please be praying for us. Our van isn't in Primo shape, and we are on a tight, tight budget. We'll be driving around 18 - 20 hours, with 3 teenagers (who love eachother, blessing or blessings!) and Cricket of course.

Doug, if you are reading this, Cricket can't wait to see you!

I may post while we are away. If I even think about a computer in that time!

4 comments:

A New Page in Life... said...

hey! when are you getting back? hopefully i'll see you guys soon since i get back sunday night... and then we're gone the next weekend.. so i guess in a couple weeks eh? miss you guys!

Daniel Balboa said...

Deeapaulitan,
Sorry don't know your real name and I couldn't find it in your "about". But its nice to see who else reads my blog. Slowly but surly the blog stalkers are coming out.

About the Small group. I'm still working on details but maybe after we have a more solid curiculum then I can possible send it to you for you to use.

Hope to hear from you.

Snap
snapphotography.blogspot.com
rivfiredepartment.blogspot.com
balboaphotography.com

Deeapaulitan said...

Daniel ~ That would be Awesome! My husband and Los are friends, so I found you through them. When I left the comment it was my first time to your blog. Guess I don't stalk very well.

I'v enjoyed your photography the past couple years on Los and Heatehr's blogs! I'll definately be back to continue checking it out on yours!

Thanks for taking the time to comment and for the offer of sending the curriculum! That is exciting!
~Deea

Daniel Balboa said...

:-)

Snap