Wednesday, December 26, 2007

07 Ornaments

Minda is really into Elephants this year. She put some as decoration in her room when she redesigned it and has decided they are the most wonderful creatures on the planet.
We had a bear in our neighborhood this year and in our front yard several times. James and I also got to take a weekend and get away for the first time in YEARS, so this seemed appropriate as a memento of 2007.
Cassia loves to sit and watch the snow fall. She thrills when she wakes up to it freshly fallen. I got her a snowglobe ornament so she can watch it whenever!
Tof is our guitarist. He also began drums this year, but I couldn't find a drummer ornament. Again, with our yearling bear, our move to Montana and the instrument, this seemed the perfect memento.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ornaments - they fit so well! I love all the pictures. Hope you all have a great New Years!

Shari

K said...

The ornaments are sweet. I could sit and watch a snow globe forever too :)

Our puppy's name is Hurley- We were studying about Ernest Shackelton (the antarctic explorer) who had a photographer in his crew named Frank Hurley- They loved the name Hurley!

Heather said...

Very cute ornaments...I can't believe I have not been by here in so long!!! Sorry! hope your well.