Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home on the Range


Home on the Range, originally uploaded by efiw.

Much has happened in the last 3 weeks. The main thing being that our modem decided it had worked long enough and was ready for the trash heap. That also meant that we were without internet for weeks.
When we were back up and running I had so much to catch up on that I couldn't sit down to blog.
Now, however, all the Christmas letters (150 this year - wowza!) have been written, copied, folded, stamped and mailed and there is a lull in the activity around here.
Saturday James asked me to run away with him for a few days. :o)
He took me to a wonderful B&B in Livingston where we not only got some much needed connection time with eachother, but also made some new friends!
We spent 2 days lounging, wandering, eating and a few other things we won't go into on this blog :o)
I must thank Pastor Mark for imparting the suggestion to James. And thanks, Babe, for whisking me away and making me feel so cherished. I love you.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I saw the Flickr set first...and figured the story was here. :) I love Livingston. Did you go to the Montana Cup? Great veggie eats. What a great hubby!

Deeapaulitan said...

We didn't do a whole lot in Livingston, actually. We stayed in our room. :o) The only times we went out were for dinner and a drive through the mountains. I need to get over and check out your uploads from the whole time I've been gone!!!!

He is wonderful. I've got it good!

naomi said...

About your comment on the picture of the "table cloth" at the Rib and Chop-I think it would have been acceptable to doodle. We usually play hang-man on the table and definitely practice writing our names upside down and backwards! Great pictures-naomi

Anonymous said...

Deea, this is Tracy Crotsley, use to be Ingalls, would love to get intouch with you again I just don't know how. So I am leaving you a comment hoping you will contact me. My email is redneckgirl34@gmail.com. I have alot to catch you up on and really miss you and your family.