Saturday, January 19, 2008

Because You Called...

A friend called me today worried that I was ok because the blog hadn't been updated in a few weeks. So, Z, these are for you.
Minda got new shoes.
Arent they adorable? She LOVES them! Cassia gave her a gift card for Christmas and this is what she chose with it...
James and I stopped in to Montana Ale Works while the kids were at youth group. It was snowing, it was cold, and hot soup and crusty bread were in order!

The boys spent an afternoon up Goose Creek Rd. getting wood at the Magenity's. They have been so generous to us. 2 cords of wood this winter have given us blazing fires every morning and evening and the wonderful aroma of evergreens in our sunroom!

It's snowing. We had just shoveled this the day before, but overnight *BAM* I pulled all 3 of the kids out of bed and told them to suit up and pick their respective shovels! It snowed all day today, and is supposed to continue through tomorrow. :o)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the post! I love the snow it make me want to live in it! H

Deeapaulitan said...

Seanna would be in a world of hurt though!! No sleeves in this stuff would not be the way to roll!!

Ya'll just hop on that plane and jet over - You can join Tof and shredd the mountain. Seanna and I will keep the cocoa hot and plentiful for your return!