Monday, November 26, 2007

Once Upon a Time


Once Upon a Time, originally uploaded by efiw.

21 years ago I met a breathtakingly beautiful voice attached to a dangerously handsome man. He was the most Godly, passionate person I had ever met. His voice attracted me, his heart captured me. I was his even before we became more than friends. 19.25 years ago he asked me to marry him. I was 18, he was 21. No one thought we'd make it even one year, but here we are 19 years, 3 kids and several wrinkles later - still enamoured, still married, still hopelessly devoted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gamut of emotions you had this weekend.

And God is there through them all.

We sure love you!

Congrats on 19 years! Way cool!

Shari

Anonymous said...

You guys are great. I love watching your family and love here! H

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 19 years of marriage! Blessings, Rose