Sunday, November 06, 2011

Nows

forever is composed of nows.” 

The first snowfall of the season

Hot Thai Fish Stew and Rosemary scones at Co-op with my baby girl.

At the Emerson for a class and Farmer's Market

Classroom

What the class taught me...
Movie seats
The Wonder of stillness and new sight


Conversation over a sparkling sip or two
 Coffee cake - blessing of navigating the drifts to my house.
 Tea wisdom
Patiently awaiting the changing to warmer days
 Friends arrived for games and laughter.
 PURPLE! The garden is still giving us bounty :)
Tonight more friends will arrive for a hot meal and sweet togetherness.  
Hope all your nows are composing a beautiful Forever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so lovely. Still can't believe we got our first snow *first*. That's a first! ;o)

I adore C's entire outfit. And I so wish I could have been at the class with you. That little gnome and fairy toadstool are delightful.

James said...

Great shots, Babe! Like how you framed The Emerson - inside and outside. Also, love how you got the kids playing games!