Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Mystery That Once Was Hidden...

I'm so glad I get to tell you now!!
I was about to burst!
Many of you already know, but there are some yet who don't.

Let me begin this way...
Long ago a vision was born in the heart of a man who had no hair on his chest.
There were days when the vision burned brightly, and days when it blurred.
As the man grew older and chest hair began to grow, the vison sometimes seemed distant -
A hazed desire, an ellusive dream.
Still the chest hair flourished, and years turned into a decade.
Then out of Heaven a sound was heard ~ the ring of a cell phone.
The hairy chested man answered the call.
Life would change forever. The dream was given breath!

There you have it! That was my secret! I'm so glad I got that out of my system.

We're MOVING! Bozeman, MT. Full time ministry, Baby! Yeah!
We're so excited!
Please be praying for us, and if I don't post often don't give up on me!
God is so incredible. James may go into more detail on his blog - I don't want to spoil it for you. Click on ADVANCING on the side bar!
WOO HOO! Rejoice with us! WOO HOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and the adventure that lies ahead! Can't wait to here more details!

Anonymous said...

I am excited because you are so excited. I loved reading the emotion in your blog!It is wonderful to be blessed with your hearts desire. Congrats! Keep us posted. Oh I have a question. We are begining to plan our trip to korea and needed some advice for sight seeing if you had any. H

Heather said...

PTL!!!!!!!!!