Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thrills & Guilty Pleasures

Marimekko Lumimarja Fabric in grey/white/bue  It's that soft robin's egg blue that sends me...
 Belle & Boo.  Seriously?!  This has to be one of the cutest shops ever!
PapernStitch's Littleput Land's Birdy Magnets.   I'm a bit obsessed with birds.  I have been for years, but it's crescendoed in the past couple years to a vociferous weakness that overcomes me whenever I see them...
Janey Mac's wall art.   We rent.  This may be the only way I get COLOR!  And what cuh-UTE color it would be!
 Wild Roses Grow Birdie Printed/ Embroidered linens and niceties  ~ Yah, I know, totally tweet!
 MacCheek's Mayhem cosmo imprinted mugs.  The other thing I would enter into the "Obsessed With" category would be trees & leaves - especially silhouettes! That, & I love pottery.
Reusable Snack Baggies by Bananasaurus Rex!  Several years ago I stopped using paper towels, & napkins.  I have been unable to get away from plastic, however.  These are so adorable & a step further down the path I'm hoping becomes my way.
 Playing Grown Up's chalkboard bunting magnet set  ~Actually, Playing Grown Up in general ROCKS! Clothes Pin chalkboards, Love Notes chalkboards, a photobooth set of chalkboards... *love* !  What I would really love is an entire chalkboard wall but, again, the whole 'renting' thing.
Olive's Pillows.  Complete & Utter delight.  They make me smile.
 Mayi's Sweet Notes.  Okay, I have to admit, I'm a list maker, note taker, & a 'check-this-box' kind of girl.  To be able to do it on something this darling?  *Swoon!*
Ingote's Slippers.  I need new slippers.  Forever and a day I have wanted pretty & woolen ones.  Ingote's are just what I see when I envision what would be perfect.
Max and Melody's slouchy hats.  Another longtime love.  See, I've wanted dreds for years ~ I now know I'll never have them, but I am smitten with the look of the hats.  Now the look is 'in' for all, not just those with dreaded "locks"! :)  Yay!

I have more to share with you, but I am out of time for today. 
Hey!  Something to look forward to!

No comments: