Saturday, November 20, 2010

Come to Life

James and I have made a tradition out of being in the audience whenever Jeni releases a new CD (and sometimes in between).  We've been getting to know some of our neighbors better and wanted to share this night with a couple of them.  It was a great evening.  Jeni had a cold and struggled through the sets but it didn't detract from the vibe. One of our favorite things about Jeni & Jake is the love and respect that they have for each other and the community.
 We know we are going to sigh, smile, laugh, and feel at home in their presence.
We are never disappointed!  


 
A little moment.  Not the best moment.  Someone (for the first time in my photography career) told me I was being distracting.  Not sure how - no flash, no sound, not even getting up and walking around- but I wanted to respond kindly, so I stopped until the very end with all photos or video.

No comments: