Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Moments of Joy

Matt, Sara, and Bella are home for a short visit from the Live Lightly Tour!! What a joy to have my Sara home. I've missed her more than I knew. When they walked into service on Sunday I wanted to do back flips! It's a special thing to have someone by your side that cares about you as a person, calls you outside of your comfort zones, but doesn't judge you for those zones, and is rooted in Christ. However long she is here will not be long enough.
I recieved a late birthday gift Saturday. Ingrid sent me this beautiful necklace she made. With all that life has dealt us lately, it was a timely reminder of the blessing of each moment. The other saide reads : "Joy is not in things, it is in us." I love this gift both for its funky awesomeness and for the love behind it.

Minda has been gathering flowers. Little peeks at girliness. I so enjoy how many facets there are to this little sprite of mine. (She's wearing her brother's old camo shorts and a t shirt she cut up and ran ribbons thorugh and drew sharpie pictures on!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: