Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Infatuation

When I got my phone back in July, I noticed the case of a friend of mine in England.  She had ordered it through a company in Portland, Or.  Mine (above) is no longer available, but there are a ton to choose from.

I've been jonsin' for these for a few years now...
My last pair of slippers gave up the ghost last year (along with the Christmas tree we've had from 20+ years!), so now I am back to trying to justify the price of these!

A good friend of mine has one of these and it is so lovely.  I like nearly all the colors, but my favorites are the aqua, cream, pumpkin, and gray!

I could eat these non-stop.  Just the right amount of saltiness, thick enough to stand up to hummus or 'we can't say it's cheese', and gluten free / yeast free!

My friend Lisa sent me an invite to join this place a little over a month ago.  I don't spend as much time as some do with their pinning of things to their bulletin boards, but I immensely enjoy finding something and knowing I can "put a pin in that"!

My little sister, Anna, had these & I fell in love.  I just bought some in July at the REI garage sale and could barely wait for cool weather to hit so I could wear them!  Waterproof, rugged, comfy.

Winter is about to hit.  It's frosty in the mornings, there is snow on the mountain tops ... it won't be long now.  I don't have the kneehighs, and don't really want them, but the mid-calf and low ones I LIVE in.  They are worth the pretty pennies I've paid!  Every year a pair or two wear out and are replaced.  Their patterns, the smoothness, & warmth - unbeatable! 

3 bags have been purchased and I am holding off opening them until the snow comes.  They are so bad for me.  I don't eat candy through out the year.  The only sugar is in my coffee in the morning.  And that is just where these go!

Malinda and I discovered these at Starbucks on our trips back and forth to WA to take care of my Mama.  We just recently found them in larger packages where Cassia works at the Natural Market.  We were SO excited.  Pace yourself, Deea.
No added sugars, gluten free, and chewy!

I've been a fan of Kinkolk for about 6 months.  It's an online magazine about small, intimate gatherings.  In my dreams my home is like the ones depicted in their pictures and stories.  I love the styling, the colors, the feel ... Wish I knew how to achieve it with greater accuracy. Practice, and lots of stories and pictures, I hope.

We are having an homemade Christmas this year and it is pushing me to try all kinds of new crafts.  Not that I object.  This is one that I am really excited about becoming more skilled at!
What about you guys?  What are you loving right now?

No comments: