Monday, October 24, 2011

saturday - sunday

 Emerson - Winter market
 New artist at Tart - wished we could have bought nearly every piece!
 Cloud Nine Farms eggs. 
last of the fresh raspberries this year, but I may be collecting some of their leaves for an arrangement!  Beautiful!
  I baked apple cinnamon muffins. Minda made spring rolls.
 
watched Bill again.  I love his smile.
 my own mouth was curved into a smile for most of the weekend.  friends were in abundance. so were hugs, and encouragement, and food, and stories... and time to enjoy it all.
Blessed by this life I get to live and the others who encourage me to live it to the fullest.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life,” Jobs said. “Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

-Steve Jobs, 1955 - 2011

No comments: