Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tagged by The Queen

Queen Shenaynay over at the Beehive tagged us with the 5 thing meme. Here Goes:

5 Things in My Refrigerator~
White Cranberry Peach juice (organic)
Master's Tonic (a Winky Pratney lifesaver)
No less than 8 different kinds of cheese (Pooh has his honey, we have our cheese)
Fresh batches of homemade pico de gayo & guac (nearly gone)
10 tomatoes fresh picked from the garden


5 Things in My Closet~
6 Purses (seasonal accents)
1 cashmere sweater (I'm hoping to build a collection - you have to start somewhere!)
8 pair of shoes (we just rotated the summer flops out for the winter loafers)
Treasure box from my childhood (driftwood, snail shells, a locket, photos, etc...)
books (stacked, piled, standing, catawompas)

5 Things in My Purse/Backpack~
My favorite pen ( a lovely little number from the Doubletree Hotel)
Rosebud Salve
three sets of keys on Korean keychains
My Jackie-O sunglasses
nail clippers

5 Things in My Car~
emergency kit (never used- unopened in the 5 years it has been with me)
Phone book
on audio: James Taylor collection, Scott Kripayne, MP3's of Jackson Brown, Leeland, a Tim Keller sermon, and Mercy Me
Local latte stand punchcards
Ibuprofen (James' stash for his rotater cuff injury)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for cashmere sweaters' and treasure boxs' and BOOKS'!!!

and hurray for rosebud salve
and nail clippers
and LEELAND
and Tim Keller
and "latte punch cards"

and good'ol ibuproben



~who else but thy eldest

Anonymous said...

HOORAY.... ;p

~cassia