Thursday, October 16, 2008

Long time, no sleep

I'm tired. We jumped from having Laura for 4 days directly into a trip to a Pastor's conference for 3 days into Worship Without Borders symposium for 5 days. Late nights and early mornings don't make Deea a Happy-fun wifer/mother/teacher...
My senses are dulled.
I seem to be crawling through my days.
I'm usually a pretty upbeat, smiley, positive person with a "How can I help?" kind of attitude, but since sleep deprivation has set in the beat has become a dirge, smiles have turned to glazed stares, and the "How may I be of service?" sounds more like "Get it yourself, BOB!"

*sigh*


Coffee, how I love thee; let me drink thee in and absorb thy drug induced counterfeit reality.
:o)

1 comment:

Pastor Paul said...

That last statement is fantastic, especially, "drug induced counterfeit reality." What is it about this week... I'm seeing this same struggle amongst a ton of people, including our family (though for different reasons than yours, of course). May God give us all rest... and soon.