Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the Morning :: Day 50

I spent the morning at my friend Becca's yesterday.  I would have posted then about the 'special request' to come and photograph the bouquets and mementos of Blake Lucas, but I needed some time.  I was honored to be embraced by Joan (Grama) and cry with her.  Honored to be asked to do something to celebrate and commemorate this little man.  Honored to be a friend and be needed.  Honored to be invited in and share in the grieving and the healing.  It is life altering when you experience the fragility of humanity, and see the virtuous tenacity of it as well.  I don't want to forget any of it, so here is a memorium to the faith and strength and love of this little family.  I am in awe of how they cling to Christ and want to glorify Him in the midst of the pain and sorrow.
I love you Randy, Becca, and Cam.

2 comments:

James said...

I love you, Babe! Your gifts are a blessing to many. : )

Addie said...

So sweet. My heart is with them.