Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yoo Hoo! yoo hoo!

Come out, come out wherever you are!


"It is true. Because it has been ordained by someone with the graphical capabilities to make a button, you are now required by your conscience to delurk." - Kim

Stand Up and Testify!! :) I lurk. I admit it. "Hi, my name is Deeapaulitan, and I'm a blog lurker." (hi Deeapaulitan)... whoo, boy, did that feel good. Your turn!! C'mon, don't be shy... I promise not to put you on a mailing list, or sell your vital stats to the greasy guys at the local computer chop shop! It's just nice to know you're out there. That you stopped in for a laugh or to be challenged... that I'm not all alone in the vast blogosphere of life.

Jerry Maguire: If anybody else wants to come with me, this moment will be the ground floor of something real and fun and inspiring and true in this godforsaken business and we will do it together! Who's with me besides... "Flipper" here?

No comments: