Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ya Gotta Get Up, Ya Gotta Get Up....

It's Christmas Morning!
God is so faithful to me. Even in my lack, He brings joy and sweetness to this day.
The kids woke one by one. I had been up for an hour before the first one peeped around the corner. I woke James with coffee. Sleepy smiles, hugs & kisses ensued.
It was just what I needed.
We had our time of gifts. Then we drew, played and napped before heading to Pastor Steven's and Stacey's for dinner and games.
I love being in th grip of the grace of God!
Here's some highlights!!
Pastor James at candlelight service.
Santa left one of his Reindeer outside my bedroom window!
Called up ~ They wait til we get cocoa made and James Taylor crooning out the carols.
Huh? Oh!
Stocking goodies are always a favorite!
Prayer
Grama Judy's traditional breakfast! Christmas Casserole (sausage, eggs, cheese), pear halves, cinnamin bread, & OJ! Couldn't have our first Christmas away from them without bringing them into our celebration somehow.

Tofer rolls the butt, Minda takes the midriff & Cassia goes for the cranium!

Team Montana and the Hallelujah! Snowman!

What a fun holiday we had!

(I have been trying for several days to post this, but blogger wasn't cooperating... Sorry it took so long.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all who dwell there! It was wonderful to see the pics of your family, but where are you? I want to see your lovely face also. What memory's you have made. You have set in motion traditions to be passed on. Bless ya Shelly

Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Lovely pictures, lovely family.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing us into your celebration...it looks wonderful and full of tradition! I used to LOVE stocking goodies too...definitely my favorite.