Thursday, April 05, 2007

Faith's Tag

It's been awhile since I posted anything, forgive the absence. Life gets so busy sometimes I forget there are people waiting for me to throw them a line. A friend in GA tagged me, so I will post that for now and try to come back soon with something a little closer to home!

1. What’s your #1 comfort food? Coffee
2. If you were on a deserted island, what one food would you want to have with you? Salsa & white corn tortilla chips
3. What is/are your signature dishes? Salsa, Baking Powder Biscuits, Chicken Enchiladas, muffins
4. It’s Friday night, you don’t know what to cook. You opt for… Bean burritos
5. What’s your biggest weakness when it comes to food? Candy- either gummy sour somethings, or cinnamin Hot Heads
6. What food can you absolutely not eat? Cauliflower, liver, & I'm allergic to chocolate and nuts
7. You need a drink. You grab…. Water ... if you are talking alcoholic drink here, probably a Smirnoff or Malbec Red wine.
8. What’s the most decadent dish you’ve had? don't know
9. What’s your favorite type of food? fresh vegtables and fruits
10. Favorite dish? Green curry with tofu, or Tomatoe Basil soup with jalepenos, tofu and parmesan.
11. If your spouse could take you to any restaurant you wanted, which one would it be? Ooooo... tough. I like too many for different reasons. Breakfast - Nova Cafe' or CatEye, Lunch- CatEye, Dana's, Dinner- McMennamins, Plonk, Chateau Lk Louise...
12. Are you a soup or salad person? Both.
13. Buffet, take-out or sit-down restaurant? sit-down
14. What’s the most impressive dinner you’ve ever made? I have no idea - Cordon Bleu?
15. Do you consider yourself a good cook? Good, but not amazing.
16. Do you know what vichyssoise is? Yes
17. Who’s your favorite TV cook? I don't have TV, but I do make recipes from Emril, Giada, and Michael Chiarello. OH! and Dave Lieberman.
18. Can you name at least three TV cooking personalities? I just did.
19. Homemade or homemade from a box? Homemade because it means that I'm cutting down on the garbage output, I know exactly what is going into it, and if it is yummy I get all the praise and don't have to divide it with Betty Crocker.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yum. We are so alike :) You're my girl.

Deeapaulitan said...

Yip - I'm yours and you are mine! Hope all is going well in MN and IA.
*Hugs*

faith ann raider said...

LOVE you answer to #19