Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Friends Don't Shake Hands...

Friends Come to Visit!!!!





Paul and Shari and the boys came to spend Easter weekend with us! It was such a refreshing, fun, love-filled time. What a great joy to have friends who just want to be with us. We had no agenda - only to be. Shari and I snuck off to coffee, which was a treat for me. Paul and James went out to a lopsided Fooseball tournament and a balanced conversation. There was lots of wrestling, laughter, eating, and contented sighs, and time to simply relax.

Thanks for blessing us!

(Somehow Matthew escaped all my shots, but Cassia got some great ones... I'll ask her if I can post some of hers!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun! I can't believe you still have snow!It is the start of spring here and all the flowers are starting to show (so are my allergies!) Miss you guys

Amy Witt said...

Those pics look like it was so much fun. Snow at Easter even in Texas this year. I love just hanging out with no agenda!!!