Saturday, November 18, 2006

There Is No Life I Know...

That compares with walking with my Savior!

Our House is in the final stages of closing!
We should sign papers the day before Thanksgiving! (Honey, I'm coming Home!!)
I am overwhelmed this season at the faithfulness of God.
Here is my "Thank You" list, just off the top of my head ~ I'm sure there should be more!
*Long awaited dreams coming true.
*A family that loves God with their whole life, being, heart, and soul.
*A new home, church family, and adventure.
*Being together for the holidays.
*God's amazing grace and His newly restored mercies every morning!
*God's love that washes over me daily, that cleanses me, gives me hope, and brings me back to His knee and down to mine.

Nothing Compares.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know when you will be coming through!

Anonymous said...

Tis bitter sweet for me-I have total enjoy our relationship and a part of me is sad, but the part in me that is joyful for the Paul family, excedes the sadness. You have sowed prayer after prayer for this season of your life and now you get to reap what you have sowed. So-Bless you and your family. Love ya Shelly

Anonymous said...

Yes! We will be around. You can come here or we can meet you at Starbucks! Just let me know.

Shari

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet. God Bless you!!