Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cozy Shoebox Exchange

I was one of the participants of this year's shoebox exchange through The Homespun Heart and With All That I've Been Given. The theme was "cozy" :o)
My box arrived today with:
Gingerbread Spice tea
Mints
A candle in a tin
A plaid table runner
The Christmas Carol -book on tape
Some magnetic fall frames and stickers
gift lables and gift card pouches
A set of Mini Clear lights
and some ornaments!

Thank you, Ruth! I have so enjoyed communicating these past few weeks and I hope that we will continue. New friends are a God-given gift.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In true spirit of NaBloPoMo, you've been Tagged!!

Cheers from Denver!

Heather said...

How wonderful!! What a beautiful gift :)Hope you are well!!

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

Great stuff!!

*carrie* said...

Deea,

So glad you participated in the swap fun! My mom was really excited about the wassail--I look forward to trying it sometime.

Monica Wilkinson said...

Fun! Thanks for participating in our cozy fun!

Tracy said...

Lovely photo of your goodies!