Saturday, November 17, 2007

Do I Hear $20? How about $25?!!

Bake Party!!
We had such a fun day! We made 3 cinnamon~maple punkin pies, a pecan, a lemon meringue, 2 pumpkin cheesecakes, a huckleberry, a banana cream, and something else that I can't remember!
Joni pretty much packed her entire kitchen!
Montana huckleberries in a shell ~ soon to be baked to perfection!
Anthony showed up and made his 1st pie ever! He even separated eggs! Here he demonstrates his wicked-sick banana slicing skills!

Tomorrow is the spaghetti feed and pie auction. Pray for them. :o)
My husband is preachin' in the morning and my stomach is in knots. Pray for him (& me!) .
*yawn* I'm so sleepy! Sweet dreams.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

Preach it James...how did the sermon go? Yummmmmy pies...

Deeapaulitan said...

I was so proud of him, Sara! I posted above a little bit on it, but lets just say that he had every reason to be flustered and annoyed, but God just flowed from him. It should be up on the church's mp3 page by Tuesday morning if you want to hear it!

Are you going home for Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were a very busy woman! I don't think I have ever made a pie let alone as many as you had made! Maybe I will make a pie this year! I like the looks of the Parlikanot pie :) Maybe I can get the recipe? I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.