Friday, October 20, 2006

Big Picture Friday

Tradition! We take a shot every year at this spot. This year was
early and poingant.
Normally there are a ton of leaves on the ground, the air is so cold that we are
rushing to get back into our coats, and the background
is crisp and clear because of the
Wintery light.
We don't know if we will be here in November.
This may be our last shot here.
I promised I wouldn't post these to flickr, but go here and check out what
my fellow Friday Photo Bloggers did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! I pray that you are not there in November but God is in control.
Keep trusting Him.

Sabrina said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting. You will have to find a new spot in Montana. I will call you soon.

Anonymous said...

I just love your pictures!