Sunday, October 15, 2006

Letting Go

I had high hopes. They were dashed. I cried - long & hard. Then I prayed... "Father, I don't know why, but I know I want to glorify You. I know You have a purpose. With a shattered heart I ask that You would have Your way in me & in the circumstance so that Your glory can be unhindered and Your purposes fulfilled." I'm better now. I still have hopes, but they are loosely held.
It doesn't look like we will be able to buy a home in Bozeman. As a homemaker, that is almost like throwing me in a dungeon. We won't have a home, just a rock to lay our heads on and dream of Heaven. An alter to erect. But God will be there and we will be together.

2 comments:

faith ann raider said...

My heart goes out to you! I have been in a similar spot - I've been to Montana, it was a very disappointing and depressing season of our lives and yet as I look back to those days in Eureka, MT(in one of God's most glorious places!!) I think I grew more in my faith in Him then at any other time.

Deeapaulitan said...

Thank you Faith. I've reached a really good place of resting in God. I know He is in control and that He loves us.
Bozeman is beautiful too. I'll have to make a point to get to Eureka.