Sunday, October 08, 2006

Scared to Distraction (UPDATE)



I have never had much dental work done. I had my wisdom teeth removed in 10th grade, and a filling when I was 28. That about does it. No cavities growing up, no braces, no anything... But last week I somehow cracked a tooth. Now it has to be extracted... just the word chills me to the depth of my being! Tomorrow is the day - 7 AM PST - Pray for me!!
The dirty deed is done! Thank you Shelly for holding my hand through it all. My dentist was so wonderful, and God was gracious. I'm not in any real pain, but am antsy to DO something and have been ordered to rest for 36 hours. I'll have an implant done when I get to Bozeman. Thanks everyone for your prayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has much more courage concerning this extraction than it sounds she does in the post ;)

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~
I'M praying for you mom!

Very proud of you too!

~Cassia

Anonymous said...

She has much more courage concerning this extraction than it sounds she does in the post ;)

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~
I'M praying for you mom!

Very proud of you too!

~Cassia

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well. That doesn't sound like fun.

Do you have a closing date on the house?

Deeapaulitan said...

October 28th is when it will close if the inspection and appraisal go according to plan.

Heather said...

Good job!! I am deathly afraid of the dentist as well!!